Not sure what is going on but bz2 map downloading via http isn't working
for my server.. My sv_downloadurl is setup correctly and nothing has
changed recently. I think it's because i don't have the bsp's on my web
server. this has not been a problem in the past though.

anyone else seeing this behavior?