Right, prior to the tag system players were blindly flocking to 32 man
servers even though they really never wanted to be there in the first place.
As soon as they got into their server they slammed their fist into the deck,
looked up to the heavens and exclaimed "A 32 man server? Drats, not again!"

Players aren't looking at the custom list. Sure, feel free to tag things
like insta spawn servers, lollerhats servers, etc, things that players can't
see directly from the server list, but what justification is there for
delisting 32 player servers that are otherwise run unmodded? Spare me the
'minimum requirements' argument, because there would be more effective ways
to deal with that. The server list clearly states how many slots a server
has, isn't that sufficient warning for the players?