-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JDoc0512
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:21 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] when will these be fixed?

hlds mailing list is for server owners I believe. not for normal users to
bitch about misc. bugs. tired of getting all these bullshit complaints about
how cart disappears from the radar on goldrush or whatever. the map only has
one freaking track and the cart has only one direction it can go for god's
sake. and what's wrong with sentry gun tracking players? just because you
don't like it, doens't mean that valve has to fix it.