Huh?

Why not - it seems a logical thing to request.

All that is happening is that Valve are taking the 64bit string and
converting it to the userid - and redirecting to that page. They obviously
forgot or missed passing the xml get parameter if it is set as well :)
simple error.... easy to fix?

Thomas Morton

++ No problem should ever have to be solved twice ++