This is what you would like to get, but this is not how the Internet works
and can work. You should be aware of how the Internet works. Imagine your
application gets very popular and the webserver requests increases very
high, Valve have two options which can hurt your application:

1. They can block or limit the access, so you have to take care if they send
you 400's or 500's if the server is overloaded.
2. They can install new servers to handle the higher load. Some load
balancing strategies depend on different server names, so you have to take
care again of 300 reponse codes.