Don't tell us what to do. But seeing how you are doing it anyway, I have a
suggestion:
Get off the list if you are running a cracked server. It's that simple.

Did I say fattie yet? If not then I have now. And you just used
dump_entity_sizes recently so it seems you haven't learned anything yet.
Luckily I now have complete command logging which is pretty awesome.

I'd love to call you fattie some more but the poor people on this list might
not enjoy their inboxes being filled with offtopic crap.

Oh there's a 41 page thread on Steampowered talking about fakeclients.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=767078&page=41

Why don't you go bump that instead?

Justin to Half-Life
You also have to realise that Lotus has no qualitys what so EVER, if they
didnt use fakeplayers they would most likely fail just like my servers did
without the crack.

I see you are a fan of Lotus. Just like this "hacker":
http://forums.gamingterritory.com/index.php?showtopic=4864&st=0&start=0

I recommend you join his group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lotussucks

Infact why don't you make your own? The more the better! I'm serious. It's
cool just do it.I LOVE fanclubs.

And with this I'm done responding to you but just to be certain that I can
withhold myself from calling you a fattie... I shall now block your email
email as well, fattie.