I dont care, right now im wanting to fight for my right to have a server the
way i want it, I think the FakePlayers are just as worse and are used in the
sameway, I didnt use the crack to pirate or condone piracy, i used it as a
baseline for my server just like lotus did back in the beta/earlystages when
tf2 and that clan started out; Same way that i attempted.
Now i don't have proof but it is true, also he had some of those
cracked servers back in march of 2008 when i started my own first community.
Now honestly stop the argument about me having a cracked server, because
this needs to be shifted into fake playerslots, honestly remove the
fakeslots or remove the servers altogether, ITS THAT SIMPLE.