Firstly, I like the idea quoted in the mail just below my message.

Secondly, to Burton:

I don't know how difficult it would be, but it would make things really nice
if the list and the forums were linked. Basically, your email registered
here and on the forums would be linked. Then, when you would send a message
via the mailing list, it would be written to the forums along with replies.
And, the other way around: New topics on the forums would get sent out just
like making a new topic via the mailing list. Dunno how feasable it is, but
it seemed like a good idea to me.

-Atreus