I was wrong about TF2. It seems that VALVe fixed it in TF2 already, probably
with one of the last updates. Same for DoD S.

I've tested on CSS and DIPRIP, and it did work. I think that they fixed them
only on the last OB engine version, which OB engine mods don't use, that's
why you can use it on DIPRIP.