I would say that being able to +use your way into a barrel is a bug in
the map/game rather than a reason for disabling +use. Disabling +use to
protect map/game authors seems wrong to me - they should fix their
map/game so you can not use commands such as +use to exploit them (of
course, im sure that Valve would _much_ rather add new features than fix
bugs).

-TheGeekLord