If you refresh the page the items disappear. I think it was placed in there
on purpose. I was rofl at the Level 100 Community MissingNo XD

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:35 AM, w4rezz <w4r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sage wolf horo?
>
> 2010/1/14 Tony Paloma <drunkenf...@hotmail.com>:
> > A Valve Flaregun
> > A Community Kritzkrieg
> > http://www.tf2items.com/allitems.php?quality=7

"All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors."
 - Unknown

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my
religion."
 - Abraham Lincoln

Mark J. Gunnett
[EoE]SniperFodder{AL}