So I'm not sure if this is related to quickplay or not, but I've
noticed the past 2 days that my (pure vanilla, no SM or anything)
quickplay servers have gotten next to no traffic. Which is very
strange considering at least 1 of them usually is full of players, and
since the start of the Halloween event they've been full nearly 20
hours a day. Am I just drawing the short stick getting quickplay
players, or are people just bored with the Halloween stuff already? Or
was there a change in the backend that I might be affected by?