From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Doctor McKay
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 3:59 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Coming soon: changes to TF HTML MOTD support

Nobody forces you to go on servers that have ads. I fail to understand how
the fact that some servers might use advertisements affects you personally
when you can easily ignore them.

Dr. McKay

www.doctormckay.com

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Saint K. <sai...@specialattack.net> wrote:

Anything they do to battle them ad’s gets my vote. For all I care they
disable the HTML functionality all together.

Back to oldskool community building where one can only survive on donations.
Donations means your servers are appreciated.

Saint K.