If that was the case, we'd be swimming in players right now. The sad truth of
it is many people just don't care, they click and close it.
It's a rather vocal, but smaller portion of people that vehemently hate ads
with a passion and DC/blacklist servers with MOTD ads.

 I'm not quite sure
 what the OP is rambling about, but if it is about removing
 html MOTDs from quickplay, here's the answer why.
 A majority of people, upon seeing advertising in the
 MOTD, will disconnect from the server. You might get some ad
 revenue, but you're not going to get any players.

 On 8 November 2013
 01:11, James Haikin <jfrra...@gmail.com>