A fair suggestion - even better if you can create a simple page in your steam
group explicitly for this purpose.

>If they  enjoyed playing on your server will they not be adding it to their
>favorites?

Not if they can mash 'quickplay' again next time and get an identical
experience on any number of other servers.

 I think a fair compromise is
 if in place of the HTML motd players were shown the servers
 group page on the steam. This way they can see the servers
 rules and have an easy way to join the community.

 I don't understand how someone can argue that
 quickplay is driving people away from their servers when it
 is bringing them in and then asking them if they wish to add
 it to their favorites when they leave the server. If they
 enjoyed playing on your server will they not be adding it to
 their favorites?

 On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at
 7:52 AM, Bjorn Wielens <uniac...@yahoo.ca>