Von: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] Im Auftrag von Gamemann
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 05. Februar 2015 22:53
An: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Betreff: Re: [hlds] Rethinking the community quickplay ban

Finally, somebody made a mailing list post about this major issue.

Honestly, one special feature Valve had that many other gaming companies
didn't, is that they had good support for community servers. With this
change to TF2, it completely destroyed that feature Valve appeared to always
have. Before the major change, my DustBowl server always filled up daily
(sometimes not dropping at night), after the major change, well, there is no
DustBowl server due to the lack of activity.

I do know Valve's support for community servers is still strong, but I've
been noticing a decline for a while now with the popular Valve games.

I hope Valve realizes this change destroyed something they were known for
(in TF2).

Thanks.