I get the feeling Valve simply doesn't trust the community to provide a
quality experience anymore. Some of it is justified, but lumping all the
community server providers with the likes of Saigns and Nighteam is hardly
fair.

On 6 February 2015 at 13:30, Anthony James Duncan <anth...@kinevonetwork.com