Well, quite frankly, we could avoid a whole lot of bias issues if the topic
of adverts and internal server policy was ruled entirely out of scope. This
shouldn't be about telling sever ops how they should run and fund thier
servers. Adverts and Quickplay are two different issues in my view –
especially as HTML motds are disabled on Quickplay connects and will likely
remain so regardless of whatever outcomes are achieved.