Not necessarily, I've had people from my group tell me about how great it
is and how annoying it's been what Valve has done. Though I feel maybe that
would be more of someone wanting to see *my* community do good and less
interested in the how / why. But I dunno, it's hard to say.

And hey no need for "come on guys" , any idea is worth while and there is
no need to bash anything