I was actually thinking this on the way home lastnight, except not so
much hacking, more faking the communication between a server and the
banlist server.

Now sure its not going to be easy, but it would be possible to write
code that simulates a CS server using vac, and then sends the same data
back to the banlist server that is sent when a user gets caught cheating
and added to the list.

Therefore making it possible for anyone with this piece of code, to
globally ban any wonid they like.

Now people are going to come along and say "Thats impossible, or
cheaters are not smart enough to do that" but thats exactly the type of
response that turned apache-scalp into such a big issue.

Its just a thought anyway.