Since CS1.6 we have really bad performance on our dual Xeon's.
We can only host three 16Slot CS servers on a dual Xeon 2,66GHZ @533 HT /
2GB DDR PC266 / U320 SCSI. More than 50 players, the ping goes up, more than
60 players, lags on all servers [Kernel 2.6.0-test9].
Hope Alfred will do anything in the next time, to fix this.

For Opteron cpu's, there are no 64bit plugin bins, I think.

You better stay with your P4's (one of our P4 2,66GHz can handle two 16Slots
CS Servers) - that's much better than the dual Xeons, but it is worse
enough, cause it can handle many more slots mohaa (q3 engine).

-
Marco