Or Steve you could just stop bitchin' and help around.

 Ben for CS:S you can start here: http://www.srcds.com or

http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=84&p_created=1092669681&p_sid=4O6J5Yrh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTYwJnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9c2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcHJvZF9sdmwxPSZwX2NhdF9sdmwxPSZwX2NhdF9sdmwyPSZwX3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PWxpbnV4IGRlZGljYXRlZCBzZXJ2ZXI*&p_li=

 And of course http://server.counter-strike.net