Mani has been off-line since 2006.  There is no word when/if he will be
back.  Even if he comes back, 5+ months is too long to be away.  I still use
Mani Admin Plugin 2005 V1.1.0zi.  But I have some issues, but restrictions
work fine.

I am looking to replace Mani Admin.  Please send recommendations!

Guy

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/