From: "Ryan Veltidi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Source Engine Beta Update

True, and that's what Mani says is the reason. But we do a special
"Admin Night" / "Map Night" on Friday nights where we give tons of
things, and change around health, slap to 1 health, etc, etc. It's the
only night our server is 100% full at around 40-50 players, and
everybody enjoys it. So, most people don't consider it abuse. It just
annoys people that their chat is being obstructed by all those
commands.

And sometimes it takes too long to @rcon ma_give or rcon through console,
etc.