Other problems:

Natural Selection (hl1 mod):
There is a crash problem, and that what a developer said:
"From puzl - The crash is gEngFuncs.GetPlayerInfo(). Usually Valve is good
about keeping those functions in the same order."
"The recent NS crash looks like it should be fixed in the engine, not in NS.
Here's hoping that happens, and soon."

Day of defeat:

The game seem to be crashing all the time when you join any servers.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738314