We have released an update to the Half-Life 1 engine, run the
hldsupdatetool to get the update.

This update fixes the "Assert( IsIdxValid(i) )" and then crash error
when running a server and fixes a crash on startup under linux if you
had virtual interfaces.

Known bugs that are still being worked on are the setmaster call
stopping server listing and sv_visiblemaxplayers no longer being used.

- Alfred

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [hlds] Half-Life 1 Engine Update Released
>
> We have released an update for the Half-Life 1 engine, run the
> hldsupdatetool to get the update.
>
> This update fixes crashes on startup if you had a banned.cfg and the
> sv_password state not being displayed properly in the serverbrowser.
>
> There is a known bug with servers not listing if you use the setmaster
> command, so remove any setmaster calls until we can release a fix for
> the issue.
>
> - Alfred

Half-Life