All,

Maybe i dont know the correct way or it has allready passed the mailing
list..

But, how do i update my l4d instance if i have multiple forks? Can i just
run the updater even though people are still playing? My biggest issue is
that when i want to update the installation there are always people on it
(which is ofcourse not a bad thing) but i just dont want to be the admin
that kicks people off for the update (unless the clients cant connect to
it, but then i can update anyways)

Is there also a way to go back 1 version in updates? That way i could just
test some stuff out, also for tf2 to get it finally to work as it should
(i've modified srcds_run multiple times, and it did work at some point and
now it does not anymore) just thinking out loud here..

Eric