From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of David Parker
[dpar...@utica.edu]
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 10:28 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] L4D2 and sv_steamgroup_exclusive

I'm confused about what you mean by "no versus games can be setup at the
lobby".  I was able to set up a versus lobby last night and then play versus on
our steamgroup server just fine.  The problem is that I shouldn't have been
able to play on that server, since I wasn't a member of the group (and no one
else in the lobby was, either).  It looks like sv_steamgroup_exclusive is not
being honored if the user forces a lobby to a specific server instead of using
the matchmaking system.

    - Dave