Im thinking of NAT here.. Would it be possible to run srcds on ipv6 if you had
a NAT device which would in fact "transform" the ipv4 packets to ipv6? Im
having about 4 physical mchines  in a colo center, that runs a lot of
gameservers behind my firewall. Wouldn't my change to ipv6 only be to put on an
address on the outside NAT interface?

/Chris

Sent from my iPhone 4