Well my own ISP is starting to support IPv6 at summer, so i am just waiting for
my blocks to appear.. They didn't have any requests for IPv6, they realized
that it's urgent to change to IPv6 asap, and therefore they started to
implement it.

It's different when you are talking huge ISP's, as they are mostly arrogant..

Regards,

/Chris