I agree with RDDT TF2 completely. While it may take time and effort to get a
community going, the fact of the matter is now that Valve has set up hundreds
(I want to say thousands) of quick play servers, populating a TF2 server is as
hard as it was before the Uber update. Honestly, you guys over at Valve should
think twice before you try to screw over the community.
If you guys over at Valve think that matching random players into a TF2 server
will give them the best experience, then you're wrong. Servers that have
regulars are what gives players the best TF2 experience. Befriending each
other, making rivals, cooperating as a team. You can't do that with random
players on your quick play servers.
If you guys over at Valve insist on making all these quick play servers, then
fine. But here's a really awesome request that will benefit the both of us.
Make it so that players can only play on your quick play servers for a maximum
of x hours. After that, have them match up with community made servers.