Well i actually have a prophunt server thats been full since the f2p, just
because people have plugins also doesn't mean that players dont like it.
Also got 2 saxton servers, and they are full too. Dont forget that valve
actually pushed out a update so that prophunt could work proper again, so i
assume they dont mind those type of servers. And ofcourse, the majority of
the servers are vanilla or close to vanilla, so those few out of place
might be actually nice for some players, they can always try there luck
again.