Hey,

It would be nice if you actually fixed the bugged radar on a 32 slot server and the camera.

On 15.7.2011 г. 10:33 ч., Claudio Beretta wrote:
On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 6:19 AM, Amer<stalker...@gmail.com>  wrote:

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM, AnAkIn .<anakin...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Is anything going to be done about the thousands fake servers that I can
find in the server browser instead of the real ones?
I live in France and can't find any french servers anymore, all I see are
cracked and fake servers from eastern europe/russia.

I have to use some sites such as game-monitor.com to find real servers.
Best regards,
AnAkIn,
Alfred, could you respond a bit on this issue? Are you going to do
something about fake servers? Master server is full of nothing but
fake servers these days.

isn't this working?

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 3:20 AM, Alfred Reynolds<alf...@valvesoftware.com>