On 10/01/2013 12:13, Essay Tew Phaun wrote:
Here's something on our private server, no mods running, bots only. Middle
of the morning (3AM or so)

But gaps in the net_graph like that are perfectly normal, for example, when the round ends I get a gap
as you get teleported to the spawn and the next round is about to start.

As others have said, when spectating (e.g after a death) switching between players creates a small gap too.

And it looks like you just hit F12 to capture a screenshot when nothing is wrong,
so the rest of the figures tell us nothing.

I think whatever problem you have you aren't showing anything that demonstrates it well.

You could try some of the things on the list I typed in my last post to try and narrow down the problem.

--
Dan.