On 15/04/2013 08:34, Essay Tew Phaun wrote:
LOL, there he is, he's back. He won't let it go. It's okay to be wrong Dan,
it really is.

I'm not sure what you're harping on about, although I'm not sure that you are either.

So I'll respond on face value. Todd asked me a question, I answered it.

I imagine that won't be an unexpected thing to most people, but if it's new to you, whoo - exciting stuff eh? (This is a rhetorical question BTW. So that means it doesn't actually need an answer. It gets quite complicated
but don't fret, if you get stuck someone will try to help)

--
Dan