 From: Frank <ad...@gamerscrib.net>
<hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 8:44:15 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 update released

They clearly listened to SPUF and all its crying over having to watch a few
seconds of ads to support well managed servers they enjoyed playing. I'm
surprised a few comments didn't include most of them thinking money grows on
trees or falls from the sky like rain drops.

A lesson in simple economics I think is needed to teach most of those kids
the facts of life and the understanding that running these servers are NOT
free and the money has to come from some place.

As for uses well that's collateral damage to Valve whom again obviously only
listened to the crying that went on within SPUF.