I still get crashes when using some of the more complicated plugins (eg.
Freak Fortress 2) and it could be because there are no available beta
gamedata files available for TF2Items, etc. although I'm not entirely sure.
Guess we'll have to wait for the 30th. I have my pub server fully running
with all the plugins working though so at least I have one less thing to
worry about.

Good luck!