My eventmix server's traffic seemed normal (read: completely full server
until well after midnight local time) last night after the update... so
maybe this only affects event247 and not eventmix?  Said server is in
Chicago, IL, USA if that makes a difference.

It was empty this morning, though... I usually don't run a QuickPlay server
so I can't say how "normal" that is.

Of course, having nemrun-steamcmd running with an update daemon probably
helped last night, since that makes it one of the first servers back up
after an update.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Calvin Judy <evo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://i.imgur.com/bejbG1m.png
>
> There has been a significant drop in quickplay traffic on our servers as
> well.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd Pettit" <pettit.t...@gmail.com>

> valvesoftware.com <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>>
> Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:13 AM
> Subject: [hlds_linux] Is sv_tags "event247" broken after the update?
>

>  I noticed Halloween servers running plr_hightower_event are no longer
>> receiving quickplay traffic after the last update.
>> Is anyone else having the same issue? Normal servers seem unaffected.

Ross Bemrose