This didn't work, any other suggestions?

I even tried a few older maps but it just feels as if something with
steam/tf2 isn't working properly to build them?

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of cladiron
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 10:35 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Map structure/Building Cube maps

If you can make out my notes to self, see if this may help.

Compile and load your map.

mat_specular 0

This turns off reflections.

buildcubemaps

The game will pause for a second, and lots of little pictures will flash up
the top of the screen.

disconnect

If you are not using HDR, you can step to step 11

mat_hdr_level 0

Turn off HDR.

map "your_map_name"

Load the map again

buildcubemaps

disconnect

mat_specular 1

mat_hdr_level 2

map "cp_dustbowl"

We need to load another map, to clear the caches of your map contents,
otherwise it will not reload any of the cubemaps.
Disconnect again, and load up your map. Enjoy!