>>>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-08#section-5.3
>>
>>>Expect to see ND Proxy from mobile networks.
>>
>> Thanks much for the reference.  But the reference is still an I-D and
>> not RFC.  RFC 4389 is on Experimental Track.  One reason this document
>
>The status does not matter.  This I-D adds nothing new, it just puts
>what's already ratified in the 3GPP and practiced by operators and
>implementors into IETF speak.  The I-D is just for your convenience to
>understand what is going on in 3GPP and mobile.
>
>CB

All,

Cameron is noting a very important point.  Draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-08 is
a reflection of existing standards work in the 3GPP.  Expect to see real
products using functions based on those standards.  I think (personally)
that it would behoove us to address this.

Given the overall growth of Wireline (Cell) endpoints, it will represent a
non-trivial number of endpoints to consider - IMHO.

Regards,

Victor K