On Wed, 4 Mar 2015, Mark Andrews wrote:

We could also extend the temporary / permanent address model to PD. You get two prefixes from the ISP. One is designed to servers and other things that need long term stability. One is designed for ephemeral use. The application chooses which to use like they do today.

Wait, isn't this already supported in PD? I thought it was. A device can request multiple PD already, correct? Or you mean you want to explicitly signal the difference between the two PDs, basically saying "this PD will not get renewed, you should ask for an additional one"?

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se