Sweet jesus, 5 hours is too much.  4 is probably the maximum a horn player
should do, and even then it likely is too much.  It's QUALITY not quantity.
Don't practice things you do well. 3 hours is plenty.  The only people that
really practice 6 hours a day are the button pushers, aka pianists, violinists,
etc.

Chris

...SNIP...