Yeah, and there are lots of piano players out there with repetitive stress
injuries. Probably violinists, too; I just don't know any.

On the subject, no matter what, if any, your religeous affiliation is, a
Sabbath--a day of rest every week--is a good idea to recharge the batteries and
put things in perspective. If I do not take a day off each week from my
professional work, I get stale and ineffective.

Herb Foster