I meant no insult towards yamaha custom horns, I wish I could afford one
myself.....I was only pointing out the consistencies of the 667 through
automation.  When it comes to a custom horn being different than an automated horn I
don't believe there to be much difference- maybe some experts on the list could
give us advice on how automated horns are made different than custom horns?  If
you think about it though the same solder is used and for the most part parts
are similar through both horns, the wrap is the same so what's so different?
I look forward to an expert reply,

Hoss