This message was rejected by SpamAssassin, for the reasons mentioned below. Although I can't figure out where it got the most damaging clue, the rest of the reasons given are worth considering when one chooses settings for an email client: please send plain text to the horn list.

Begin forwarded message:
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat Oct 4, 2003  7:27:01  AM America/Chicago
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Yamaha horns

This mail is probably spam. The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future. See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
Content analysis details: (5.30 points, 5 required)
NO_REAL_NAME (1.0 points) From: does not include a real name
EMAIL_ATTRIBUTION (-0.5 points) BODY: Contains what looks like an email attribution
PENIS_ENLARGE (2.8 points) BODY: Information on getting a larger penis or breasts
HTML_FONT_FACE_ODD (0.1 points) BODY: HTML font face is not a commonly used face
HTML_TAG_BALANCE_BODY (0.4 points) BODY: HTML has unbalanced "body" tags
HTML_MESSAGE (0.1 points) BODY: HTML included in message
HTML_00_10 (1.4 points) BODY: Message is 0% to 10% HTML
HTML_FONT_COLOR_UNSAFE (0.1 points) BODY: HTML font color not within safe 6x6x6 palette
HTML_FONT_COLOR_BLUE (0.1 points) BODY: HTML font color is blue
QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT (-0.5 points) BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email text
MIME_LONG_LINE_QP (0.3 points) RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 characters

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Date: Sat Oct 4, 2003 7:27:01 AM America/Chicago To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Yamaha horns