From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Margaret Dikel
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 8:46 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] Emphasis on Marching

If anyone needs to initiate an invitation to open the mind in
communities, I believe it is you, Prof. Pizka, who most in need of this.
It certainly appears to me that you believe that there is no good music
unless it is done in a
manner you feel is appropriate with no consideration for any other
means.

I apologize to the entire list for this conversation.  However, I also
apologize to you, Prof. Pizka, because I have really lost all respect
for your thoughts on this topic.

Margaret

Margaret Dikel
JCCSO Librarian / Horn