I do not either.

In fact, the F side is very handy. I'm currently playing principle in La
Traviata (lots of soft piano attacks above G in the usual B horn range) and
knowing how to play the F side helps so much better. Especially to get a softer

and more in tune sound on short pp C-Ab attacks (and even D and Db/C#) -
especially when you have to play them over and over and over and over and over
again ad nauseum.

-William

In a message dated 10/14/2005 1:44:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,