On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:37 PM, Markware Software Services <
markwaresoftw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, if you need it, I have a Geoserver Instance not doing much at the
> moment that could be used. geoserver loves geoTiffs. It is trivial to set
> it up. Just a matter of dropping the Geotiff into a directory, configuring
> a layer and its ready to go.
>
> Its a 2TB 32Gb Ram Ubuntu Trusty Server with lots of bandwidth available.

This sounds good to me. In the mean time I have a TileStasch server set up
for testing/learning.

It sounds like the next step is just get one sample Skybox for Good GeoTiff
file for deloyment Mark.

There was a blog post that said downloads were offered in MBTile format as
well. I have no idea which would be easier to work with.

Can we get any random Skybox for Good GeoTiff to get started with?

Cheers,
Blake