Hi,

We could also make slightly evolve the Tasking Manager and create an
"experienced mapper" privileges status who would be required to have access
to the validate/unvalidate steps and can promote any other mapper to this
status, because she/he knowsher/him and trust her/his skills. The rest of
the mappers (supposedly beginners) could map only the non validated task
(as they should supposedly do). Thoughts?

Sincerely,

Severin