The more I think about this, this more it reminds me of a tech upgrade
Stephen Hawking get a couple years ago. There were lots of good upgrades he
didn't upgrade is voice, not all that different from the hpr 'voice'. He
didn't change it because it had become his voice.

Nevertheless, I don't come for the intro or reading of the summary.  I come
for the show. If it's changed and I don't have to make the change, I'll be
alright.

Now that I think about it, if the intro, outro, announcements, show
summary, pitches for other shows, and thanks for hosting were all put at
the end of the show, I could get more show in :)